RULE: You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
1. I hate being called "Carolyn" and even more than that, I hate being called "Carolyn Smithwich"! How can you not say "Caroline"???
2. I love warm weather. Give me the warmest day on record and I'd still be happy.
3. I love my family more than anything in this world. I would do anything for any one of them.
4. I would love to become a Jazzercise instructor, but I just don't have the time right now. Maybe one day when I don't have to work.
5. I treat Knox like he's an actual child. He's my son with four legs and a fur coat.
6. I am a planner. I love to have things planned well in advance.
7. I love being an only child. I am spoiled and I know it.
8. I don't do well with misspelled words or incorrect grammar. What can I say, my mom was a teacher.
9. I love my birthday. I get so excited for it and I think it's the best day ever!
10. I think that I should have been a performer, but I can't sing.
11. I become obsessed with restaurants very, very easily. It's weird, I know.
12. I don't take constructive criticism very well. In fact, I try and argue with the person. Not my best quality.
13. I love to travel. I love seeing the culture and the land.
14. I enjoy working for my dad. I think he's the best boss and I really admire him.
15. I love designing and decorating. As a former school teacher's daughter, I had a lot of practice with bulletin boards.
16. I really enjoy walking outside. I hope that Knox will love it too when he's older.
17. I have become a homebody. I love spending time with Fred and Knox in our home.
18. It's one of my resolutions this year to cook more! I have a beautiful kitchen that is neglected. I want to love to cook.
19. I dream of becoming a housewife when we have children.
20. I think that my mom has the life. She gets up, works out, goes to lunch, goes shopping, etc. I want to be Little Val.
21. My grandfather is totally awesome. The man has so much guidance and wisdom. Not to mention how funny he is. I love being around him.
22. I miss my "Florida" friends.
23. My husband is my best friend. We spend a lot of time together and I love it!
24. My London to Athens trip in 2004 was a life changing trip. I learned a lot about myself.
25. I miss my grandmother. She was an amazing woman! Sometimes I see a little bit of her in me and it makes me smile. Everytime I look down at my wedding ring, I am reminded of how much she will always mean to me.