Saturday, February 14, 2009
♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♥
It only seems appropriate to complete a "Marriage Survey" for Valentine's Day! I'll write more about our trip to Georgia later!
1. When was your engagement: August 27, 2007.
2. When is your anniversary: April 5, 2008.
3. How long have you known your spouse: since July 2006.
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: Our first date was on Thanksgiving 2006; so, 9 months.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: We met at a housewarming party in Oakland, Tennessee. He was there with one of my friends from high school.
6. What is your spouse's full name: Fred Barksdale Smithwick IV
7. Do you have any children yet: not yet.
8. How many: none yet.
9. Do you have any house pets: yes, Knox Barksdale Smithwick - short-haired, miniature dachshund.
10. Do you own a house or rent: OWN!!!
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: suburbs, outside of Memphis.
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: watching television or movies, eating Buffalo Wild Wings, and just staying home and relaxing. We're "home-bodies"!
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Hawaii and Jamaica
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 1 sister-in-law, Sara
15. What church do you attend: St. Andrews Presbyterian Church in America
16. Is this the church you were married in: yes.
17. What town is your current address: Lakeland, Tennessee.
18. Do you work or stay at home: I work for the time being.
19. Where did you honeymoon: Kauai Island of Hawaii
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: Never go to bed angry! Always think of the other person!
This has been one of my best Valentine's ever! I got tickets to go and see Rascal Flatts and Jessica Simpson! :) Time to go and get ready...Fred is taking me for sushi and to see "He's Just Not That Into You", but this boy is into me!!!!!