I was tagged by Ashley! Some of my readers don't know me personally; so, here are a few tidbits about me.
1. I am an only child, grandchild, and great-grandchild on my mom's side of the family. Yes, I am spoiled.
2. I love to travel. I did a study abroad in Perugia, Italy during the summer between my sophomore and junior years in college. It was life-changing and I love the Italian culture, but it also made me appreciate US history more. (Yes, this is the same place where the American student is accused of killing her roommate.)
3. My parents and my grandfather are three of my very best friends. They are great role models and I have learned so much from each one of them.
4. I am fortunate. I was raised in a Christian home and I have always known God as my Lord and Savior. There wasn't a defining moment for me. I've always believed. Years ago, coupons were printed on receipts in red. When I was three, I freaked the cashier out because I said, "Mommy, Jesus say that".
5. I've only had dachshunds. I don't know any other breed of dog nor do I want to. I love the little manipulative, cute wieners.
6. I lost 30 pounds in the last year. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. It's really made me more active and it's made me enjoy life more. Don't worry, I still enjoy my M&M's, but in moderation.
7. My number one pet peeve is when people call me "Carolyn". My name is Caroline. Don't you see that my name has the word "line" in it?
8. I love designing and decorating. I am so excited to be getting our new television and couch this week. I feel like our house is now becoming our home.
9. Fred and I met at a party that neither one of us wanted to go to. We were friends for four months before we started dating. Our first date was Thanksgiving 2006 (November 23).
10. The past two years have been the most life-changing years of my life. Some things were good and some were bad, but I learned a lesson from each of the moments and for that I am grateful.
Now, the rules are to post 10 things about you that are true, that your readers might not know . Then you have to tag other bloggers to do the same. Don't forget to put your award on your page!!