1. My favorite city in the entire world is Rome, Italy. I did a study abroad in college and I fell in love with Rome. I've been there four times and I just can't get enough of the history, food and culture. I am hoping to take Fred one day since he's never been.
2. Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Hawaiian island, Kona. This resort was awesome. You either take a boat, a tram or walk a mile to your room. The ocean views were spectacular and it was a blast!
3. Hilton Rose Hall (Montego Bay, Jamacia): This was my first all-inclusive resort and I absolutely loved it! The food was great. The people were awesome (especially Cool Billy).
4. Palm Springs, California: When I was growing up, my family and I would go to Palm Springs for Spring Break. I love the desert with the view of the mountains.
5. Zermatt, Switzerland: This is one of the most interesting places I have ever been. There aren't any cars. The only vehicles are those little electric cars to take you to and from.
We love to travel. Fred and I are hoping to take a vacation later this year. Fred's top five would be a lot different from mine. He's been to Bora Bora and several other exotic places. Happy Friday, everyone!