Wednesday, September 30, 2009
The Kreativ Award
Sweet Southern Momma presented me with this award. I absolutely love her blog and she too is a Tennessee gal. So, here is what I am supposed to do:
The rules are as follows...
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
7 Things You May Not Know...
1. I've just started painting. I find it very relaxing. Fred is actually quite impressed at how well I can paint. I guess the years of art lessons have finally paid off. I may even start my own etsy shop. Knox is my muse
2. I feel like I am surrounded by babies. Most everyone I know just had a baby or is expecting. While this is not pushing us to have babies, we are thinking about a family.
3. I wanted to be Gloria Estefan when I was younger. Yes, a little white girl from Memphis wanting to be a Cuban singing sensation. My mom and dad bought her biography for me and donated it to my school's library. I wonder if it's still there?
4. I hate lights on in the house during the day. I love to open the blinds and let natural sunlight shine through.
5. I am planning an actual 1st birthday party for Knox. And I don't care who thinks I am nuts.
6. I secretly like the Miley Cyrus song "Party in the USA". Well, I guess it's not a secret now. I despise Miley, but I like that song.
7. I was in a commercial for Fred's Family Discount Store when I was in kindergarten.
Now, it's time to nominate bloggers. Ugh, this is so hard:
Heather @ Live.Laugh.Love
Jill @ The Young & the Precious
Lauren @ The Lovely Life of Lauren
Rebecca @ The Taff's
Heather @ Step Inside...
Natasha @ A Day in the Life
Jessica @ Chloe the Doxie Love