So, here's the pic of our house all decked out for Halloween. I love spiderwebs!
And since my brain is fried today, I stole this from one of my favorite bloggers, Chelsea at Roots and Rings.
Once again, answer in the comments. If you answer on your blog, leave us the link in the comments so we can all visit.
1. What’s your favorite late night talk show?
Since I go to bed at 10pm, I don't get to watch the late night shows, but I've always liked Jay Leno. I was even an audience member once. :)
2. If you got an all expense paid week-long trip for two, where would you go and who would you take?
Right now, I would like to go somewhere warm and tropical where I can lay in a hammock all day long. I'd probably choose Australia or Fiji since it's all expense paid.
3. What’s your stance on Botox?
I'm not sure I would do it, but if you want it, go for it.
4. I have to read a few classic novels for my 101 in 1001. Do you have any recommendations?
The Great Gadsby???
5. Have you ever broken any bones?
No...I even tried when I was little and no luck. Now, I hope to never break a bone.
6. What are your top five favorite television shows?
In no particular order: The Office, Biggest Loser, How I Met Your Mother, CSI: Miami, and The Young and The Restless.
7. What is something you are embarrassed to admit?
I wouldn't be upset if my sister-in-law backed out of taking her daughter to the Miley Cyrus concert tomorrow night and asked me to go.
8. Best movie line ever?
I love lamp.
9. Cupcakes, cakes, or brownies?
Both. I'd kill for one right now. I have a major sweet tooth.
10. Can somebody PUH-LEASE help me find a dress to wear to a few weddings this winter??
Try something from Banana Republic, J Crew or Ann Taylor.
Happy Tuesday, everyone!!!