Jenny DB over at So Say I gave me the Sugar Doll Blogger Award. Jenny and her adorable pup, Bondi, are so cute! And Candice at The Perfect Pair. Her family is so cute and she has such a sweet spirit about her. I always enjoy reading their blogs.
The rules for the Sugar Doll Blogger Award: name 10 things (or "tid-bits") about yourself. So, here I go:
1. I have an obsession with Chapstick. I have to have it. If I don't have it, I freak. Hold on. I have to reapply. I'm back. Much better.
2. When I was younger, I wanted to be Gloria Estefan. She was even the subject of my book report. I dressed up like her and everything. In my elementary library, her biography is dedicated to me. I think I am a Latina at heart!
3. I am actually excited about going to see "New Moon" this weekend. I haven't read the books and I thought "Twilight" was ok, but I think I want to see it because I think Taylor Lautner is hot. Does that make me a cougar?
4. My parents are pretending to be us. Before they left for their vacation, they printed off a free Red Robin burger for Fred's birthday and took it with them. They used it and my dad posed as Fred. Then, they went to dinner at Fleming's and told the waiter that it was our anniversary (keep in mind they are in California and we are in Memphis). Glad to know my identity is on vacation!
5. I started addressing my Christmas cards last night. I know it's not even Thanksgiving, but if I don't do it now, it may never get done.
6. I am starting a new class at Jazzercise tonight and I am so afraid that I am going to hurt tomorrow. It's called Lower Body Boom. It's structured to work your lower body intensely. I am scared. But I have to get rid of the saddlebags.
7. I am jealous of Knox today. I left for work early this morning and Fred left him sleeping in the bed. That boy is one sleepy puppy. I hope when I get home he'll be ready for a nap.
8. In case you forgot, my birthday is in 25 days!!! And the 12 Days of Caroline start in 13 days!!!
9. I have a sweet tooth like no other. I keep warning everyone not to try Oreo Cakesters. They are so delicious and you want to eat the entire box. So, don't even try them.
10. Do any of you ever look over at your significant other and think, "I am so lucky"? I do all of the time. I love you, Fred.
P.S. Thanks for making me feel better about Lexi. It just makes me sick.
Thank you again, Jenny!! Now, I am nominating all of you because I have a conference call to get to right now!!!