In honor of Oprah's Favorite Things, 320 *Sycamore is hosting a "Favorite Things" Party! So without further adieu, here are some of my favorite things:
1. In Style Magazine: I love reading this every month. They have fashion tips, health tips as well as things for the everyday woman. I will definitely be renewing my subscription.
2. John Mayer's "Battle Studies" cd: I just downloaded this on Tuesday. I love it! He has such a sexy voice! He even has a duet with Taylor Swift. Phenomenal artist!
3. Origins Ginger Souffle Whipping Cream: My must-have lotion for the winter. It is creamy and absorbs right into the skin. The fragrance is amazing.
4. The Ruffled Scarf: This picture came from Ann Taylor Loft. I love how girly these are. They are super cute with jeans.
5. "Stella" by Stella McCartney: This is the best smelling perfume. I wear it daily and have for years. I basically love anything Stella, but this is a must-have.
6. Recipe Cards by Notably Krystal: I had Krystal make some personalized dachshund recipe cards for me and they were absolutely adorable. She's fast and so sweet. She also does invitations, note cards, luggage tags, etc. Visit her site here.
7. Cut Paper Fashion Prints: I ran across Mary Lynn Blasutta's work in Miami. I love her Ladies with Dogs prints (especially the dachshund ones). She is such a talented artist and so nice. I forgot to buy the print below while I was in Miami; so, I called up her husband and he was very helpful and shipped the print out that very day. Visit her website here.
8. Norma Kamali for Wal-Mart Tees: These super cute 100% organic t-shirts are available at Wal-Mart. Who doesn't love looking cute without spending a fortune?
9. Shutterfly: The best place to upload pictures, make calendars, and spend countless hours online. Click here to get started.
10. Jessica Simpson's "Leve" Shoes: These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet. Your feet will love them!