I am still sore. I don't know if it was the "30 Day Shred" or a combo of the dvd and Jazzercise (because after last Monday's class my legs were so sore). It hurts to walk, sit, stretch, etc. I was planning on Jazzercise tonight, but I want to be able to walk and function at my ADPi Alumnae meeting. My friend, Melissa, told me that level two was all about the plank position. I might try that next. I definitely could use some work on my abs. I'll try it and let y'all know.
We are trying to do better by eating at home more; so, last night Fred grilled steaks and scallops. We used the Williams-Sonoma Spicy Chipotle rub and it gave the meat such a great flavor. I highly recommend you get some.
I also watched "The Biggest Loser" from last week and was so moved by the episode that I made brownies. FAIL! One of my goals this year was to clean out my pantry which meant that I had to bake the brownies. Right? They at least made my legs feel better.
Anyway, here's this weeks "Ten for Tuesday" hosted by Chelsea at Roots and Rings.
1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
I am usually early or right on time. I hate being late for something unless it's something that I don't want to go to.
2. What is your middle name?
Legally - Brown, but I was given the middle name "Elizabeth" and changed it to my maiden name when I got married.
3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
6975 (I had to think about this one. I never call myself.)
4. How big is your bed?
A queen. We could sure use a king size bed since Fred is 6'6". But, I had the bed before we were married.
5. What are you allergic to?
Nothing. I guess I'm lucky.
6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Turn the alarm off and get in the shower.
7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
That would be a toss up between "Saved by the Bell", "Full House" and "Golden Girls".
8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
My 10 year reunion is coming up this year. I am not sure if I will go or not. With blogs and Facebook, it's so much easier and cheaper to keep in touch. Did you guys go?
9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)
Electricity. Without it, our computers, heaters, phones, lights, etc. couldn't work. Thank you, Thomas Edison!