I really had to think long and hard about this one. Three minutes isn't that long in the scheme of things (even though when you're doing the 3 minutes of cardio in "The Shred", it feels like eternity). There are so many people I would like to spend 3 minutes in their shoes, but I chose Oprah for many reasons:
1. Everything she touches turns to gold. The woman has turned ordinary people into celebrities overnight.
2. With her "Favorite Things" show, she has made unknown items household names.
3. She has touched the lives of millions around the world.
4. She has enough money to travel and do what she wants.
5. She has a personal trainer, chef, maids, etc.
6. She's friends with Cesar Millan, Rachael Ray, Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz.
7. Everyone wants to tell her their side of the story.
8. And I bet she has really NICE shoes.
This woman has it all. She is amazing. I truly believe that she is the most powerful woman in America if not the entire world. I know she works hard every day. And I would love to take over her talk show when she leaves. :) I'd love to spend just three minutes in her shoes.
To participate in "Wishful Wednesday", head over to The Seattle Smith's.