Congratulations to Lindsey from Mr. and Mrs. Smith! You are the winner of the iPod shuffle from my 400 Followers Giveaway! Please email me within 24 hours to claim your prize!
And since it snowed again here yesterday, I decided to break out my }Bob Harper Yoga for the Warrior" dvd. OMG!! It was tough. This is definitely not for beginners. You need to know a little something about yoga before you start. The moves and stretches were great and I'm a little sore this morning. If you like yoga, this is a great dvd.
And I am loving "American Idol" this year!!! JLo and Steven Tyler are awesome. It also looks like it's going to be a great season. Are you watching? And I must say Jennifer Lopez has never looked better. She is beautiful! :) I'm loving her hair, clothes and make up.
Since we're on the subject of fashion, I'd like to send a special thank you to several of you who tagged me with the "Stylish Blogger Award". If you've been following me for a while, you know I'm horrible at reposting and answering these. I don't know what it is? But, thank you very much and I appreciate you following me day in and day out.
So, without further adieu, here are 7 stylish things about myself/philosophies/deals:
1. I wear jeans almost every day. I work in a very casual environment; so, I get to wear what's comfortable. My favorite jeans this year have been my Jessica Simpson skinny jeans. So comfy and cute!
2. Fashion icons I adore include Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Simpson, Carrie Underwood, Lauren Conrad and Jennifer Anniston.
3. If I could switch places with one person in the fashion industry for one single day, I would choose Anna Wintour. She's the editor-in-chief of Vogue. She has the entire fashion world at her fingertips. And if you haven't seen The September Issue, you should.
4. I could not live without my sunglasses. I love them. I have like 10 pair. And at least one of them is always in my purse.
5. Like I mentioned yesterday, I just came across Nordstrom Rack online. Great clothes, but with a discount. And if you want to do some online shopping, sign up for Ebates. You get a percentage of your purchase back and they have great coupons. You can also tell them that I sent you.
6. I mainly wear flats. You'd think with a husband who's 6'6" I'd rock the heels, but I am much more comfortable in flats.
7. And I even try to match my clothes when I work out. My sports bra and top will always match. It's an OCD thing.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!