1. 50 Shades of Grey Casting. I might be the only person who is remotely excited about the casting of Christian Grey. As a "Sons of Anarchy" fan, I already had a crush on Charlie Hunnam and I think he's perfect. I think Dakota Johnson has potential. Now, I just have to finish reading the books. What do you think?
2. The Idiot Box. Bed rest has opened my world to new things, including ridiculously, entertaining shows on Bravo. My new favorite is "Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis". He's so smug that it's hilarious.
3. New Room. Over the weekend, I ordered what will probably be Eli's new bedding for his new room. I am so excited. It feels good to actually look at boy things and not having to choose something gender neutral. Here's a little sneak of his new room...
4. Beauty Secret. I've blogged about my love for my Clarisonic cleanser before, but I never realized how much I loved it until I became pregnant and have been suffering with extreme dryness. I never knew it would be my lifesaver.
5. Growing Up. I can't believe Eli is turning 9 months today. It seems just like yesterday that he was born. These past nine months have been the best months of my life. Fred and I can't imagine our lives without Eli.